1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official Release NEO U9-H stock firmware (FW003, 20170216)

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 9, 2017.

1. skynet

skynet Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

Minix team stopped FW004 OTA because of passthru issue. Wait for Fw005 which will be released this month.
  2. Terra

Terra New Member

Is it possible to roll-back to FW 003?
    Lightning likes this.
  3. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Yes, Page #1 Full system image with USB flashing tool
  4. With the system image I will lose all my kodi and Hardware guru settings I think?
    Possible to push quick beta with only DTS-MA fix ? I'm patient about the rest but it's weekend and my audio systems want the master audio :D
  5. Monroehp

Monroehp New Member

Is it possible to make OTA update back to f/w 003. This would save me from returning to Amazon until I can verify the 005 is allowing 7.1 pass through. Than you if can be done.
  6. Monroehp

Monroehp New Member

I am not going to attempt to use the method on page one. Seems too risky & difficult. I assume that method means connecting MinX to pc via usb?
  7. Villa

Yes you need to use a PC. It is a very simple task!
    It's not possible to go back with OTA!
  8. Monroehp

Monroehp New Member

Okay! I found the min usb to usb cord & downgraded to f/w 003. Happy again. MiniX Neo U9 x 2. I also have a u1 which stopped doing passthrough. What is the latest fw for fix? 010 or 011?
  9. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

It will be FW 004A ......Soon !:rolleyes:o_O
  10. Monroehp

Monroehp New Member

It will be FW 004A ......Soon !:rolleyes:o_O

Soon according to me would be today. What is "soon" to you? One day, one week, one month, one year. I assume you mean by month's end as earlier reported. There was a post stating it would be available OTA today 04/11/2017. Any truth to that? If not is it the 'month's end' projection?
  11. Villa

Does tomorrow suit? o_O
  12. Villa

13. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

what world do you live in :rolleyes:
    midnight likes this.
  14. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

You took the time to find the post about a release date which is good. I'm sure you realized your post has been removed about the release date ? Perhaps you don't know why ....take some time and read the forum rules .....Soon !;)
    kingsizept and Aptiva like this.
  15. Monroehp

Monroehp New Member

Thanks for the heads up. I am legally blind so reading isn't my strong suit. I'm really good with the 003 roll back for now. Like I said I'm legally blind & really like the hd audio on movies. The release date is SOON! I get it.
  16. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

17. vrhovnik

vrhovnik New Member

hello :how to upgrade back to fw 003- tutorial step by step for minix neo u9-h please
  18. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

19. vrhovnik

vrhovnik New Member

20. Rob Ruijter

Rob Ruijter New Member

Im having several issues with my U9-H but still running stock so i want to update the firmware via OTA. When i open OTA it finds updates and shows me 2 options 'resume' and 'drop out'. When i click on resume i see a progress bar but it just sits there at 0.0%.. I see alot of people talking about SDs.. do i need an SD in my U9-H to be able to update via OTA?