1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official Release NEO U9-H stock firmware (FW003, 20170216)

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Try clearing Data/Cache of the System Update app. Then try again.

No SD card needed for OTA.
  2. Rob Ruijter

Rob Ruijter New Member

I just did a factory reset and first thing i did after was connecting to wifi (first tried with cable connected) going to OTA.. now i keep getting the error 'network connection failed' while internet is working just fine
  3. Dre

Dre New Member

Having the same issue. Just purchased a u9 and when i try to update through OTA i get "network connection failed". The u9 came with fw002 out of the box. Tried clearing cache and factory reset. Issue still remains
  4. Rob Ruijter

Rob Ruijter New Member

I ended up doing the update manually via the links in the main post. That worked for me
    Villa likes this.
  5. Dre

Dre New Member

I updated to FW004A manually aswell. When i check for updates through OTA it still says "network connection failed"
    Villa likes this.
  6. Villa

Would that be the USB.zip update method or a full system image flash?
  7. Dre

Dre New Member

Full system image flash
  8. Dre

Dre New Member

I actually did a full system image flash to FW003 first. I didnt realize at the time Fw004A was available. Issue existed while running FW003 and currently still exists.
    Villa likes this.
  9. Dre

Dre New Member

Just went to test the OTA app before calling it a night and the new message was "your system is currently up to date" so i restarted my minix and tried again. Back to "network connection failed" :/
    Villa likes this.
  10. Villa

Weird! :confused:
  11. Villa

I just checked and I get the same. I wouldn't worry too much as I checked on the U1 too and also get the same.
    I guess the OTA server may be down.

Screenshot_20170520-110316.png
    Dre likes this.
  12. Dre

Dre New Member

Thanks!