1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Neo X7

Discussion in 'NEO X7' started by demerara, Jul 17, 2017.

1. demerara

demerara New Member

Hi guys, I was away and came back to my X7 flashing the minix name only. I had this happen before and I reflashed it with 010 firmware back then. For some unknown reason, this box is not taking the flash nor is the blue light coming on. I really do not know what firmware was on it before this happened but I tried 250, 220 and even 010 again. Nothing. I love this box and do not want to dump it. Can someone please advise on what I should be doing? I have two lap tops and both are recognizing the box in the batch tool. The connected device box turns green. The file loads but it is failing to accept the flash. Thanks for your assistance.
  2. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

3. demerara

demerara New Member

Thanks Villa. Will this pick up the OTA and update to 442 kit kat after if I do get 010 loaded. I am very willing to try anything to get this box back up. Thanks.
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

No!
    If you do manage to flash FW010 then you still have to use the flash tool to flash a KitKat full system image.