1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

neo x8-h plus recovery mode

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus Official Firmware Releases' started by pars, Jul 26, 2016.

1. pars

pars New Member

hi, windows 7 and 8.1 recognized my neo x8-h plus but not in recovery mode with usb tools and i need your help thanks.
  2. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper

1. Which firmware image are you attempting to burn?
    2. Are you using the USB Burning Tool that came with that particular image?
    3. Are you using the USB data cable that came packed with your Minix?
    4. Are you connecting via USB 2.0 or USB 3.0? If USB 3.0 try connecting to a USB 2.0 port or if USB 2.0 then try an alternative USB 2.0 port.
    5. And lastly, please confirm that you are following the steps exactly as described in http://www.minixforum.com/threads/how-to-flash-firmware-image-x6-x8-series.116/ (other than the correct USB Burning Tool is now included as part of the latest image.rar file).
  3. pars

pars New Member

1-Fw008, and Fw009
    2-yes
    3-yes
    4-usb 2.0 different port
    5- i follow exactly as described in minix forums
    i used usb tool 2.0.4.3 for 008 and 2.0.6.2 for 009 and reverce. thanks for your reply.
  4. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper

Well, you seem to have covered all the bases so I'm not sure what else to suggest. :(

Could you just confirm which version of the X8-H Plus firmware you currently have got installed?

It might also be worth temporarily disabling your antivirus program whilst installing the USB Burning Tool application as it could be preventing proper installation of the special USB driver. I'm clutching at straws now but the only other thing I can think of is remove the SD card if you have one inserted (it can cause problems during the cache and data wiping process).
  5. pars

pars New Member

i changed minix usb with samsung works perfectly thank you for your help.
  6. JackH

JackH New Member

What do you mean changed with Samsung? I am having the same issues.
  7. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

I guess he means he used the cable that came with his Samsung phone!

How are you having the same issue?
    You said this...
  8. JackH

JackH New Member

I simply have a dead box now. It will not flash any FW although it makes the attempt. I will try another PC in a few days to try again.