1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

NEO X8/X8 PLUS/X8-H amplifier/ARC beta

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 003' started by MINIX - Ken, Feb 12, 2015.

1. kingdingaling

kingdingaling Member

I dont think all TVs can switch to all refresh rates.
    Maybe the lower end ones or ones only sold in one country.
  2. T Wong

T Wong New Member

With this firmware I also see freezes during sleep. I'll turn the TV off while leaving the Minix running. Oftentimes (more than 50%) when I turn the TV back on (usually 3 to 8 hours later) it will be stuck on a dimmed version of the screen (in XBMC or launcher) and nothing I do will show any response other than unplugging it and plugging it back in.

It never did this under the previous firmware versions.
  3. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

noted, please check back a while later when fw004 update is pushed.
  4. Ve3Mike

Ve3Mike New Member

Hi, this patch works great! No more audio dropping. Is this in firmware 004? When I upgraded to 004 I started to get audio drops again. ..
  5. danfozzy

danfozzy Member

l updated by FOTA to version 004 and continued to have drop outs, so I then used the burn tool and flashed FW004a using my laptop and the dropouts have gone.

Maybe you could try the same?
  6. Colin Clark

Colin Clark New Member

Hi also have these dropouts, is this patch for x8-h plus too,
    Also, I am on fw005 atm but have this annoying audio drop outs still
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
  7. Rafagnin

Rafagnin New Member

Hi Ken,

I am facing this issue with firmware 006 on the X8H-Plus.
    Was this patch merged into that release?
    If not, can you send instructions on how to do it?

Cheers,
    Lucas
  8. Fabiolo

Fabiolo New Member

Hello

I have a Minix X8-H and I also have same problem with the sound. The minix is factory software. I could not connect the box to the PC. Is there a zip file update we can use to update the firmware and solve this sound issue or will be a FOTA uptade available soon .?
    Thank you
  9. Dennis_N

Dennis_N Member

Does this patch also works for a spdif output?
  10. Jani

Jani New Member

I was searching for solution last few days. I thought that some settings need to be done to correct this annoyng sound issue. Yesterday I tried something diferent. I deleted an app AirDroid and restart my Android device. The problem has gone since than.