1. Official MINIX forum

Official Release NEO Z64 Android 20150307 firmware (via MINIX FOTA)

Discussion in 'NEO Z64A Official Firmware Releases' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 7, 2015.

1. XMPeu

XMPeu New Member

After latest upgrade and factory reset the following:
    - Can't selecte "Default Tv Service" or "Movie service"
    - Can't install Genesis true fusion.xbmchub and than Get add-ons > Lambda > the map is empty
    How to solve this?

Kind regards
    XMPeu
  2. tampametal

tampametal XBMC GEEK

Wrong place for 3rd party addon support but if you look at my info I belong to a Kodi support group. :)
  3. thewash

thewash New Member

Will there be a .zip version or is it just FOTA?
    Thanks
    thewash :)
  4. XMPeu

XMPeu New Member

Problem is Kodi 15 Alpha, after deleting this and installing Kodi 14.1 it's possible to select the "Default Tv Service and Movie service" agian.
  5. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Please feel free to report the bugs you found.
    We shall try to fix them accordingly.
  6. Won Kabonga

Won Kabonga New Member

Please post a .zip version. FOTA is not working
  7. mmrb

mmrb New Member

When I look at system update in settings my build is 20150205, when clicking on system update in settings I see
    Current 20150205 and New version 20150205. When will 20150307 show here, also it has never been possible to upgrade via OTA only via zip, locally, why is this. I have tried also doing this via the app with no success
    When will 20150307 be available via .zip
    Last question, earlier post says after loading .....0307, do a factory reset, can some one please expain this to me as not sure where it is or how to.
  8. mmrb

mmrb New Member

Well I upgraded Kodi to 14.1 from 14.0 and now all is working fine, including the OTA that downloaded .......307 and now running vers 15.oo. Happy days.
  9. jediking

jediking Member

Hi MINIX Team I have some problem when try to open Dead Trigger 2 the game just shut itself don't have any error message.
    I want to request a feature can you add a way to switch between ethernet and wifi like in MINIX NEO X8-H I have to unplug ethernet cable when use app that require wifi.
  10. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Yes we have added that Ethernet switch, also options to choose audio input/output devices on the coming April update.
    jediking likes this.
  11. I got z64 android 15 .0 alpha2 keeps saying 15.1 available but when I install it keeps jumping out kodi I even downloaded from android market still same thing happens
  12. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

Did you uninstall the Kodi that came with it?
  13. Sorted thanx it's becausei was downloading arm and should of been downloading x86 I've now got 15.2 rc3 x86 and it's running really well