1. Official MINIX forum

Official Release NEO Z64 Android 20150413 firmware (via MINIX FOTA)

Discussion in 'NEO Z64A Official Firmware Releases' started by MINIX - Ken, Apr 13, 2015.

1. loko99

loko99 New Member

It would be important to review the current firmware. I checked (especially games) that fails to start the game and return to the desktop

It seems as if he could not play certain ... And the truth that the Z64 is a decent device characteristics, so I would say is management firmware RAM.

It could be improved in the next firmware?
  2. sittelle

sittelle New Member

Hello, is it possible in the next firmware to have access to new parameters, such as: screen rotation, management of other than the addition of alauncher/customizations screen and to access the widget applicactions (weather, clock, ...)?
    Many games It Works not because of not having access to more settings?
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Raul Campos likes this.
  3. blue24

blue24 Member

Hi ken,
    I'm still getting stutter/frame drop issues.
    Also does the 24p only work with the official kodi for Minix app?
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  4. jediking

jediking Member

Can't get DEAD TRIGGER 2 and FIFA 15 Ultimate Team to start on Z64 the apps just close itself don't have any error message.
  5. blue24

blue24 Member

Hi ken,

Regarding the 40 seconds stutter/frame drop bug, can you please ask the Minix team to look into it. I can clearly see it with my blu-ray rips.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  6. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

We checked both 23.976fps and 24.000fps files and they are OK.
  7. blue24

blue24 Member

That's really odd because the same files play perfectly on my X8-H Plus:(
    I will test it again.
  8. blue24

blue24 Member

Hi ken,
    I have tested and re-tested 2 of my blu ray rips with NEO N64 v X8-H Plus and I can confirm, I can see the stutter, but to be honest it's not as noticeable as the X8-H Plus before the fix but I can see it on the NEO N64.

Thanks
  9. MINIX - Ken

10. anhvu

anhvu Member

Youtube not working on this version :( I was try to uninstall and install the newest version from Google Play Store but I'm still can not running Youtube on this version, how to fix it?
  11. anhvu

anhvu Member

I need downgrade to version 20150205 and update FOTA to version 20150307, Youtube working with this version. I don't update to the newest version 20150413, if I do that, Youtube will not working on this version, please fix this problem soon, thank you!
  12. MINIX - Ken

your play services updated or not?
  13. anhvu

anhvu Member

Update to the latest version 7.8.95, but it still can not open Youtube
  14. MINIX - Ken

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?
  15. anhvu

anhvu Member

Yes, I was do that more times, I was try to uninstall and reinstall Youtube, but it still have this problem, I was try to reset factory and install Youtube again but it still have this problem. I was selling more Z64A for my customer and all of them have this problem and I must downgrade to firmware version 20150307, only this firmware version running ok. Nobody have this problem like me? I was selling more Z64A and all of them have this problem, I don't know why :(
  16. anhvu

anhvu Member

Anyone can help me to resolved this problem? I don't want when I selling Z64A, I need downgrade to version 20150307 to working with Youtube
  17. boss80

boss80 New Member

hello,
    the french azerty keyboard does not work with Android Z64 can help me please.
    he always puts qwerty:cry:
  18. dsssnafu

dsssnafu New Member

Team, I am also having issues with the Sound devices manager not saving the preference on mt z64 andoid. I have to select HDMI as an output everytime I turn the device on Is there a fix?? (It automatically changes to airmouse)
    Dchuk and claudeaxe67 like this.
  19. midnight

midnight Active Member

This is a known issue that I think will be resolved with the next update.....I do recall a thread about this but can't remember where or seem to locate it .:(
    Dchuk likes this.
  20. Apocalypso

Apocalypso Member

This problem has already been fixed in the latest update (20150930) which is available as a manual installation. Check out the following link for further instructions:

http://www.minixforum.com/threads/neo-z64-android-20150930-firmware-update-zip.8234/