1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Neo Z64W doesn't start anymore after Windows 10 update [Help]

Discussion in 'NEO Z64 Windows 10/8.1' started by asaf69, Sep 28, 2016.

1. MAS1

MAS1 Member

Go away
  2. FKA

FKA Active Member

On my side, except for the BIOS issue (that could have happened to any manufacturer), I have used it for 2 years on a daily basis without any issue.
    And I'm not sure another manufacturer will bring you such support.
    MAS1 and Villa like this.
  3. Casey

Casey New Member

jawohl herr commandant!

Funny how your only response was to call me a noob and then you call me a troll?

Surely just replying to call someone a noob IS trolling....

I had/have genuine concerns about the reliability of this device - bios, wifi, sound, all went wrong according to posts here. Replying to say thanks for helping me come to a decision is not trolling.
  4. CanBert

CanBert New Member

Is there anyone in Canada that can fix this for me?? Just happened today Jan 10, 2017. I think it was Amlogistics driver update thing.....
  5. CanBert

CanBert New Member

It was a great device until today --
  6. Casey

Casey New Member

What happened "today" (Tuesday, !0:46)?

Did it die? - Ahh, *scrolls up*, I see.. the driver issue thing.

I've seen so many bad reports, across various forums and reviews, about this.. as well as here... that I'm turned away from it now.
  7. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

What is Amlogistics driver?
    How would that be related to an Intel device?
  8. CanBert

CanBert New Member

It was a device driver updater thing....I don't remember the exact name of the thing......sent to be fixed -- thanks Ken.
  9. antoinks

antoinks New Member

My device which is more than a year old has been used day in-day out and working without any issues encountered. Windows 10 updated up to 15 Jan 2017 and problem free as expected.
    Villa likes this.