1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

no sound on video

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus Official Firmware Releases' started by Meitav oz, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

I went back to Android 4 on the minix x8 h + after trying Android 5 and the kodi kept crashing . Now I've installed a version of mygica on Android 4 But there is no sound while watching video. There is a system sound while switching on menus. Solution anyone?

2. GrahamD

GrahamD New Member

i have lost sound on my minix x8-h plus twice now and it has come back after a factory reset (through android settings not a box reset). not tried to upgrade to 5.1 but it could be because you just changed firmware but sound in my case is probably just down to age of the box which has been used every day for 3 years. i think if the sound goes again i will upgrade my box to the u9 as i have had my moneys worth out of this one.

3. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

guys,
    I'm trying to connect my Minix to the usb burning tool on my laptop via OTA cable. i've managed to do this before. but since i upgraded my firmware to 20170119 trough FOTA, it's just not possible. i'm trying to downgrade the Minix to a lower version because of my sound problem with the passthrough.
    will appreciate your help
    Meitav

4. Rik010

Rik010 New Member

I have the same problem after I upgrade to Lollipop 5.1.1 ans Kodi 17.0