1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

no WiFi no bluetooth

Discussion in 'NEO U1' started by Lazi, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

At this stage, I'd suggest you return it for a replacement. Must be a hardware issue.
  2. Lazi

Lazi New Member

That sucks, this is the second faulty one I have to send back.
  3. Arezzo

Arezzo New Member

I had the same problem with 3 U1's. I found that I couldn't turn wifi on in network settings, just sat and scanned forever.
    I went to advanced settings and I could turn both wifi and bt on from there.
    The on/off slider would not respond until I went to advanced menu\wifi\advanced from the top right of the wifi screen and changed an any option.
    When I went back the slider worked and wifi turned on. Seems to be the same for blutooth.
  4. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

5. Lazi

Lazi New Member

I will never know now but I think I tried both settings. I might have a picture also somewhere in this thread showing that forever scanning. After Higgs said I should return it for replacement and no one came up with a better idea I sent it back for service. Now I wait to see it it can be fixed by them or i get another one.
  6. Lazi

Lazi New Member