1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Official BIOS conversion files

Discussion in 'NEO Z64 Android OS' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Chris Page

Chris Page Member

Although access to a bios update would be good I have solved enterprise deployment of a z64 windows and Android using macrium reflect, it's even free for personal use amazing.
  2. Chen Haziza

Chen Haziza New Member

i tried that and now all i see is shell
    can anyone assist?
    thanks in advance
  3. Andyfei

Andyfei New Member

Hi everyone
    Does anyone know if z64w box really have 64bit Windows or it just only 32bits? Is there possible to install 64bits in z64a? Can anyone let me know thanks?
  4. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

5. fisolle

fisolle New Member

I really need to get 64-bit Windows working (a few apps I need to use are 64 bit only).

Is this still true?
    So the bios for android is 64 bit, and it allows me to install 64 bit Windows? Only issue is drivers within Windows?
    What drivers are missing?

It seems like your device shipped with a newer bios? JCRDW 1.53?
    Why isn't that version available as an update?

I have to say, Minix seems to have the worst costumer service in the world.
    bj* likes this.
  6. wrknprog

wrknprog New Member

I have the same problem. After i choose built-in efi shell, i see bunch of stuff and after the time runs down, its written shell on the bottom line and nothing start. I tried different usb device. The f11 key doesnt work on startup. I'm using a wireless keyboard. I'm using rufus just like the tuto says. I'm running out of ideas obviously.
    Any help?
    Thanks

Solved! I used a verbatim usb key. The adata and the unknow brand didn't work.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  7. sergigno

sergigno New Member

Hi Guys. After i flash bios, minix z64a is shut down and doesn't start. How can i solve this problem? Help me please!