1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official X8-H PLUS 005 firmware (20150506)

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H PLUS 005 firmware via MINIX FOTA' started by MINIX - Ken, May 8, 2015.

1. eggz2004

eggz2004 New Member

Tks Ken!

Enviado do meu Nexus 5
  2. stanley1

stanley1 New Member

where is best place to check firmware version on minix X8 plus.
    TIA
  3. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Settings(Mbox) - Other
    stanley1 likes this.
  4. just me

just me New Member

hello
    i want to know if this firmware solved the problem with the airmouse mele F10 deluxe working as gamepad.
    thk
  5. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

If you want Gamepad functionality, get yourself a Gamepad Controller! ;)
  6. stanley1

stanley1 New Member

Using remote Neo A2 lite, wont bring box out of sleep mode, any help appreciated.

TIA
  7. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

But you know the front of the box (where you will find the "hidden" IR receiver) is the one with the blue led (so the SD slot and the two USB ports have to be at the right side) and last but not least because of the IR there must be a "direct way" for the IR signals to the box/receiver?
    stanley1 likes this.
  8. stanley1

stanley1 New Member

Thanks, that fixed problem, blue led could be a wee bit brighter, just a minor quibble otherwise excellent box.
  9. Tam

Tam New Member

Dear Sir,
    I just updated for my minix x8h plus directly from original FW to this FW5. And now I cannot found 4K setting for my TV, Pls help me check FW5 can setting 4K for TV or not? And how to resolve this problem? Thanks!
  10. Bryan63

Bryan63 New Member

Thank you for the update. I have updated to 005 firmware today and I still cannot get Harmony One remote to work properly
    Select Ne0 X8-H from Harmony software and barely anything works, limited control like Minix remote
    Select Neo X5 and only play - pause - stop - ok & navigation arrows work. Rewind and Fast forward do not work Harmony software wants to learn from Minix remote but of course that doesn't have those keys either.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I know there is a solution by rooting the box but I don't want to/or understand how to, do that
  11. benster

benster Member

Hey ken....
    As all longtime x7 user and very happy that its fathersday so i get a x8h-plus.
    How is hls compared to 2.30 kitkat on x7? I hope its as good as or better then x7!! Love Minix...

Ben

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
  12. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

X8H PLUS is a great product,
    and we are going to support it for quite a long time.
    Now it has been on the market for more than 6 months,
    and we will continue the support for probably another year.
    sangaz, Dr Goodvibes and guest like this.
  13. benster

benster Member

Enjoying the x8h-plus very much.
    Compared to rockchip3188 its much better.
    Thanks ken!! Say hi to barbie for me!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    sangaz likes this.
  14. MINIX - Ken

Ken-and-Barbie-pixar-couples-13533332-650-450.jpg
    :ROFLMAO:
    sangaz, An-Droid and Dr Goodvibes like this.
  15. Tam

Tam New Member

Nobody help me this problem? I try to reset my box to stock firmware then update step by step to FW5 (via FW2, FW3, FW4) And I saw from FW4 I cannot choose 4K output of HDMI output setting. have someone same this problem? Thanks!
  16. MINIX - Ken

Scroll down and choose... (now it shows only if your TV supports 4K, unlike before.)
  17. Tam

Tam New Member

Dear Mr Ken,
    Thanks you so much! because I am going to buy 4K TV so I want to sure that from FW5 can choose 4K output or not. Now I understand why & I will inform to you after I got 4K TV. Thanks!
  18. Hacke08

Hacke08 New Member

Hey Tam, do u remember your stock firmware version before update to fw 005?
  19. Tam

Tam New Member

Dear Mr Ken.
    My stock firmware version before update to fw 005 is on 20141122.
    I tried update step by step to FW 005 then from stock firmware to fw 003A still can see 4k output of hdmi setting but from fw004 to fw005 I cannot found 4k output of hdmi setting. Thanks!
  20. MINIX - Ken

This is normal.
    It shows only with a 4K TV now.