1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Outline Information - Spec Sheet, Product Photos & Description

Discussion in 'NEO U1' started by MINIX - John, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Lazi

Lazi New Member

Tried with regular mouse too, wired and wireless. The same jitter.
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

The fact that every app and even the gui is showing the same issues on your box and no-one else is having the same issues, might suggest its something on your setup. I would start by checking your TV settings.

btw your attitude/tone does not encourage any help.
  3. Bennett83

Bennett83 Active Member

Think you need reflash the box and start again or send it back. The u1 is an excellent box I have sold/setup lots of these boxes and haven't had any of the problems you have listed
  4. Linuxlookup

Linuxlookup New Member

I've used Minix products in-depth for several years, great products. Drop the passive aggressive attitude and maybe I'll help.
  5. Sean369

Sean369 Member

He doesn't want help. He just wants to bitch and complain. Ban his ass and move on.
  6. Lazi

Lazi New Member

Maybe, already filled in for return.
  7. Lazi

Lazi New Member

On the same HDMI port the dvd player plays 1080p files smooth from the same usb stick I tried in the U1. So it cannot be the TV settings , or ?Flashed , updated and flashed again restarted no change. Tried every possible display and hdmi settings - no change. Sorry about the attitude but i really got frustrated. I spent the whole weekend tinkering on it with no result. Laptop, dvdplayer, phone plays perfectly just the Minix don't. I thought it won't be a plug and play device but never expected to be that difficult to get some decent videos out of it.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016