1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Periodically the sound skips.

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by yanvag, May 8, 2016.

1. yanvag

yanvag New Member

У меня есть проблема с пропаданием звука , причём практически с самого начала . Где-то год с лишним . Звонил в тех.отдел , где был куплен аппарат , но они о такой проблеме даже не слышали , и если поначалу это было не так часто , то теперь частота пропаданий звука увеличилась в разы ,при этом картинка идёт нормально. Может кто-нибудь знает как это побороть ? Буду очень благодарен........

Отправлено с моего NEO-X8H-PLUS через Tapatalk
  2. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

English please! :)

Google translate...
    Periodically the sound skips.

I have a problem with the disappearance of sound , with almost from the start . Somewhere over a year . I called in teh.otdel where the device was purchased , but on this issue have not even heard , and if at first it was not so often , but now disappearances sound frequency has increased several times , and the picture goes normally . Maybe someone knows how to overcome this? I will be very grateful......
  3. yanvag

yanvag New Member

I have a problem with the disappearance of sound, with almost from the start. Somewhere over a year. I called in teh.otdel where the device was purchased, but on this issue have not even heard, and if at first it was not so often, but now disappearances sound frequency has increased several times, and the picture goes normally. Maybe someone knows how to overcome this? I would be very grateful ........ <br /> <br /> Sent from my NEO-X8H-PLUS via Tapatalk

Отправлено с моего NEO-X8H-PLUS через Tapatalk