1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Persistent Audio Interruption (X8-H Plus)

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus' started by Luke Verburgt, Jan 2, 2017.

1. dirkdiggler

dirkdiggler Member

Works great so far. No issues for me apart from some players no audio when using hardware encoding. As soon as I switch to software encoding it works. Kodi works no problems (17.3) Wifi and lan both work fine. Very happy with and much quicker.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  2. Spellbound

Spellbound Member

We've been using a Raspberry Pi3 for emulators but decided to try it with KODI as a comparison to our Minix.

Have had it running in place of the Minix (just swapped over the HDMI, USB Hard-Drive and Ethernet cables) for a week now and haven't had one audio drop out.

Now I know we have a fall back device if the Lollipop update bricks the Minix I'll give the update a try.
  3. Lia

Lia New Member

ik heb een minix EON 8 H plus en ik Moet Android-update Maar ik kom er niet uit hoe ik dat Moet DOEN Kan iemand mij helpen aub
  4. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper

Translated from Dutch with the help of Google Translate:

"I have a Minix NEO X8-H Plus and I need Android update but I do not know how I should proceed. Can someone help me please."

I'm assuming you wish to update from Android KitKat to Android Lollipop. If so, download the full Lollipop image via the link in Post #1 of thread http://minixforum.com/threads/x8-h-plus-lollipop-rc2-firmware-july-2017.16633/. Then carefully follow the instructions provided via the other link in Post #1 for flashing the image onto your X8-H Plus using the USB Flashing Tool. Read through the thread and you will see information and guidance is provided for an alternative method using the Amlogic Burn SD Card Maker Tool. Good luck.