1. Official MINIX forum

Possible to upgrade Minix Neo Z64 running 4.4.4 Kitkat?

Discussion in 'NEO Z64 Android OS' started by johnnyc, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

If they choose to be honest in stead of dropping the unit I would be more mellow. I still have a z64 which is useless and unsellable(even with aprox 3 hours on time!) . It would suit them if they would at least give a discount if I sent it to them. Very expensive paper weight. Complete waste of money
  2. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

Why is it useless, I still watch Netflix and Kodi on mine ?o_O
  3. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

Kodi settings? I can't watch one single movie or series without audio sync problems when pauzed
  4. midnight

What version of Kodi are you using ? ..... I got directly to the tv via HDMI no receiver.
  5. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

Tried every version of spmc, kodi and minix xbmc. Its a well known issue. Tried on 2 z64 boxes and I agree with the masses. Its useless. Sure you got an z64a! Not an z64w?
  6. midnight

Nope its an A for sure . I generally use my U1 in our bedroom but I'm definitely check it out in the next day or so and report back ! thank-you for the civil discussion on what could be a heated topic !:)
  7. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

No need for a heated discussion :) try pauzing some movies. I personally have sync problems from the beginning.
  8. midnight

I will . I also have a X8H-plus hooked up to the same tv as the Z64 that my kids primarily use so i can switch devices without them even knowing and I will definitely hear about any issues ;)
  9. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

X8 has no issues, only the z64. Im moving on and Friday I will start from scratch with 2 u1's. With pain I will throw away the pretty much unused z64...
  10. midnight

Good luck with the move... The U1 is awesome ! why throw out the Z64, keep it .... you never know ;)
  11. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

It's Intel based and there will be no updates :) I have no idea need for it. It will make a great fake Christmas tree xd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 9 met Tapatalk
  12. Ray Santos

Ray Santos New Member

[QUOTE = "meia-noite, post: 117798, membro: 1303"] Nem todos os fabricantes obter todas as coisas certo o tempo todo, pode-se debater que esta foi "a sul com pressa" :apito:Eles na minha opinião tem muitas outras unidades correta, então eu Para um não vai desistir deles, mesmo se este não é atualizado para além do seu nível atual. [/ QUOTE]

Então eu vou continuar com uma compra que já fiz ? Ele tá rodando normal o kodi 16.1 ?
  13. midnight

are you able to post in English?
  14. midnight

I would still keep it .;)
  15. Ray Santos

Ray Santos New Member

[QUOTE = "midnight, post: 117815, member: 1303"] você pode postar em inglês? [/ QUOTE]

So can I continue to purchase the z64A ?
  16. midnight

Do your home work and you can decide :)
  17. Velocity90

Velocity90 Member

Don't buy it! It's useless. No joke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 9 met Tapatalk
  18. midnight

Not saying I totally disagree with all your thoughts but I have watched two newer movies in the past day or so, one was 1080 and the other a 720 using 16.0 .... I had no issues , tried pausing like you said, worked fine. Maybe a slight sync issue but very minimal.
    I have it hard wired Ethernet and my speed is around 25mbps. :)
  19. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.