1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Problem with Live TV

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by Ari, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ari

Ari New Member

I have a MINIX NEO U1 Android 5.1
    I have installed kodi and trying to add live tv but it does not work.
    Error messages appear all the time and it says cannot connect the server or lost the server and etc...
    What I have done wrong or what could be reason for this?
  2. smera

smera Member

Did you subscribe to some provider? Are you trying to add m3u list or addon for live TV?
  3. Ari

Ari New Member

Sorry but I am new user and try find out how to setup live TV. I have enabled many addons and it seems that no of them not work.
    What is mean m3u?
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Maybe you should explain exactly what you have done, what addons you installed, how you installed them, what error messages you get (exact errors not " it says cannot connect the server or lost the server and etc...")
  5. smera

smera Member

Have you installed Fusion and new Indigo tool? Under video addons you will find a number of them that contain live TV (Phoenix, cCloud TV, UK Turk Playlist). However, if you can find m3u IPTV list of channels on the internet, you can install it by going to SYSTEM-Settings-Addons-PVR Clients-PVR IPTV Simple Client - enable and configure (insert the list). Then you will get the real IPTV channels on Kodi. However, everything what's free of charge will not last long as the list needs to be constantly updated. The best way is to subscribe to a provider (look on the net also thare are many tutorials).
    KellyND1 likes this.
  6. Ari

Ari New Member

Yes now PVR is working :) What is the Indigo tool? I wondering why there are still many channel which not working. I'm using PVR IPTV Simple Client.
  7. smera

smera Member

When you install Fusion you get Indigo repository and from there you start installing other addons. channels are not working as they are not updated. the channel lists available free on the internet are like that. only if you pay to a provider you will get normal channels.