1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

PS3 sixaxis controller problem over bluetooth (Sixaxis compatibility checker)

Discussion in '[Bugtracker] NEO X8/X8-H 002 beta 9 firmware' started by waloo10, Nov 9, 2014.

1. waloo10

waloo10 New Member

Hi,

I try to synchronise the PS3 controller with my Minix X8-H (Firmware 002 beta9.2 20141018) with the application from Google Play "Sixaxis compatibility checker" but the application says my hardware is compatible and stop with "Segmentation fault".
  2. angealus

angealus New Member

same thing happened to me i bought the app based on the checker results and it screwed me. im sure you know this but its gotten be plugged in
  3. moon303

moon303 New Member

So it doesnt work even with a paid app? That sucks
  4. Gh0st

Gh0st Australia's Finest Since 1981 Administrator

Its an AMLogic bug. I've put it forward to MINIX and they've put it on the list of things to look into. There is a workaround using an external Bluetooth adapter & a different app but its a bit hit & miss with what adapters it works with.

Sent from my brain, to my fingers & then to Tapatalk
    Vidman likes this.
  5. angealus

angealus New Member

No it wont work the six axis checker will say you are good to go but its lying to you. also game controller to touch will not work either for some reason the thumb sticks on my madcatz ctrl register everywhere but where i out the button. Honestly and this is just my experience the most luck ive had is with tincore it worked the first time even with the free version, also i sent game controller 2 touch a email a week ago asking about the thumbstick calibration problem and nothing back and there last update as far as i can tell is just for android 5.0 so it looks like they arent interested in making any significant updates. hope this helped again just my personal experience ...
  6. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

We've sent our PS3 controller to AMLogic, this problem needs them to solve it and we will update the status as soon as we can.
    Thanks.