1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Quiet on devellopers front

Discussion in 'Beta Firmware' started by genem, Oct 29, 2014.

1. genem

genem Active Member

Its very quiet from the devellopers front, are there no new devellopments
  2. Waylon

Waylon Member

Is it really them being quiet or you just being impatient?
  3. genem

genem Active Member

no im not impatient, just wondering... Im not nagging for new fuctions or so .....
  4. jlk

jlk New Member

@ genem

How often do you want to get a status report, just so we know you how patient you are.
  5. genem

genem Active Member

:)
  6. jlk

jlk New Member

I understand you. I also got a some problem with my (stock) firmware and M1 remote with short battery life (2 days), but I use my wallet to vote next time.
  7. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

You need to disable the gyro function when not in use. This will increase the battery life.
  8. jlk

jlk New Member

Thanks for the answer Endrjupl. I power on my x8-h each time (work best in that way). Chose a movie (5min) and then I use the "advanced power management switch" next the usb port.

I just wait for next firmware, hope there is a "super remote" people can recommend, working with that firmware. Add the online ip tv I need and get some good relaxing time, as we all should have had when we got the box.

I know there is lot of people there is working hard, to make this to happen. So thanks to the developer, beta tester and moderator of the forum. Even the guy there is impatient:whistle: