1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Reset Data

Discussion in 'NEO U1 Guides & FAQs' started by Tamirlan, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Tamirlan

Tamirlan New Member

Please help me. How to do wipe data reset? I can't enter to the system.
  2. d4n24

d4n24 Member

Thurn off U1
    Hold 6 sec power buton
    Select clear data/factory reset
  3. max-ime

max-ime New Member

Same problem here but can't even enter the system. The device reboots has soon as I plug it in and freeze on the Minix Screen featuring the Android Logo. I tried holding power button for 6 then 30 secs... ? Any other suggestions are welcome. I don't mind to lose the config.
  4. mark2

mark2 Active Member

From off switch on the the box while holding the power button in (on the box ) for six or so seconds puts you into recovery
  5. max-ime

max-ime New Member

@mark2 :My box behave like it's switching on as soon as I plug the power in. Even if I hold the little power button for more than 30 sec, it will stay on the Minix startup screen forever.
  6. mark2

mark2 Active Member

7. max-ime

max-ime New Member

That's what I would like. But for the same reason I mentionned I cannot get to this step using the power Button since It freezes on the minix screen.

6.) On U1, power up the device from OFF state by pressing and holding the power button for 6 seconds ,
    no other button is necessary to get into flashing (recovery) mode.
  8. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Not very helpful, but underneath the device is a pinhole (rest?). I have asked the question before, what does it do?
    I don't recall anyone ever saying?