1. Official MINIX forum

Custom ROM [ROM] update.zip flashable Firmware

Discussion in 'NEO X7 mini Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by gufone, Jul 24, 2014.

1. gufone

gufone Big Owl - Developer Super Moderator

Hi,

As requested by some users, here you will find the firmware update package that I've made to install the latest firmware without the need of PC. Like the PC install it erase all the data. And like the PC method the first boot take ~10 minutes.

The package install official stock firmware unmodified files.

To install just copy the file into the root of internal or external SD and rename it update.zip
    After some time you will get prompted to install the update. Just click "install". It will reboot.
    This will take ~10 minutes. If it seems not to respond please give it more time to finish the install!

:) If one of the files I've posted is useful to you please click the like button :)

PLEASE KEEP BUGS HERE on this topic !!
    If there would be a problem that is caused by the way this update is made and flashed I don't want MINIX to get false info on the official firmware topic.

Even if the packages have been tested you are the only responsible in case of problems with this update! You are free to not use it.
    Wally5496, Casper and garolfe like this.
  2. gufone

gufone Big Owl - Developer Super Moderator

Please pay attention that is not our resposability if something goes wrong. The files are provided as is and just because some users asked for them.

Here the update files with SHA1 signature:

35d4e0a9f9401f6fec0626a8479a858283e88aee update-gufone-x7mini-010a.zip
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    garolfe likes this.
  3. Antonio Sousa

Antonio Sousa New Member

Please, i need update-gufone-x7mini-011
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Why? Isn't the 011 firmware in update.zip format already?

Sent using Tapatalk
  5. Semmy75

Semmy75 New Member

Hi ,
    Have you DRM&HLS update.zip package for Neo x7 mini exactly like you have for x7 ?