1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

FAQ Self-adaptive refresh rate switching

Discussion in 'NEO U1 Guides & FAQs' started by newbie99, Dec 10, 2015.

1. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

If I start the MINIX METRO as home/launcher, I only found the "Android" Settings (also at [All Apps] only the square Settings-App-Symbol for the "Android" Settings) which doesn't allows me to select the self-adaptive refresh rate switching.

BUT if I start the Launcher (instead of the MINIX METRO) I also found the gearwheel Settings-App-Symbol, where I can select [Display] and find the Self-adaptive refresh rate switching (and other things but not the resolution witch I only find at the square Settings-App-Symbol)...

Here I find OFF/Level1/Level2... What means Level1/2?

BTW: I'm missing Sleep -> Never

UPDATE
    now I found out, how to get to the "Advanced Settings" (and also "Developeroptions") at the Android-Settings at the MINIX METRO: you have to select one symbol at the [Preferences] row and go to the right side till the "Advanced Settings" symbol will be shown...
    (shame on me ;) )
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Level 1: adapting 23.976fps video @ 1080p 60Hz mode.
    Level 2: switching TV output to match video's fps., including 4K output modes.
  3. CybeRider

CybeRider Member

Just a quick note to say that if you click on the clock square of the Metro Launcher you will get the Extended Settings pannel. You don't need to go through Launcher3, nor the more complex way described. ;)
    gymnos likes this.