1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Slowed down so much it's almost unusable

Discussion in 'NEO X6' started by Simon245, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Simon245

Simon245 New Member

I have had a minix x6 for about 2 years now and over the last year it has started slowing down to the point that it's becoming an expensive paper weight. It takes ages to load apps, and hangs constantly when trying to do anything. It took me 10 minutes just to open the play store and search for an app

I tried a factory reset but it was exactly the same, before I even installed anything extra on it it.

I am sure this is an issue that a lot of android/apple devices can suffer from, My galaxy S5 phone is going a similar way but I assumed that was because Samsungs updates are slowly killing it.

The x6 hasn't had support for so long that I can't imagine it's been updated beyond it's capabilities, I am still dissapointed my x6 and especially my X8h-plus are still on Android 4

I am at the end of my tether trying to use this device. I know it's not unique to my one as I have purchased three of these for other family members and all the x6's are going the same way. The X8 is not as bad but still not as good as when it was new.

Is anyone else suffering similar issues with their device over time? Has anyone found anything that causes this?
  2. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

3. Simon245

Simon245 New Member

Thanks, I appreciate the link.

Do you know how well the device functions after? They say it will not run that fast which I can understand but right now at the point they stopped supporting it it is almost unusable