1. Official MINIX forum

SPMC 16.x (KODI) modified for Rockchip

Discussion in 'General Rockchip ( x5mini/x5/x7/x7mini )' started by HardwareGuru, Apr 11, 2016.

1. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

I think we need to build a hown repo for pvr like libreelec does with there software
  2. jackk11111

jackk11111 New Member

2 pvr client Don't work in xbmc. Only one. Kodi 16.4 will work pvr simple client? Old release kodi don't work

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
  3. Phil

Phil New Member

Hi - have I missed something? Is 16.4 available yet?
  4. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

he HWG can you upload new 16.4 version?
    Marcos likes this.
  5. Fedur

Fedur New Member

16.2 is great. I can't wait for 16.4 ;)

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  6. Nikko!

Nikko! New Member

I registered just to say THANK YOU.
    I have try a dozen of players and this one WORKS PERFECT on my X5 neo!
    I just wanted passthrough and a little bit of zoom in video without loosing the aspect ratio.
    This program manages both issues it's very nice!
    Villa likes this.
  7. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

He @HardwareGuru what did you change in the SPMC version? i would like to keep it up to date now wasser made lollipop working on rk3188
  8. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

Rkcodec would be nice to maybe we can use RKMC or FTMC as base with the audio passtrough from this version?
  9. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

Ok i tried more kodi forks the best playback is in latest spmc... there is no rkcodec but the basic mediacodec is smooth and auto refresh is working... the only thing is that there is no audio passtrough but i think this custom rom has no ac3 or dts codec
  10. Fedur

Fedur New Member

Latest spmc dont support any rockchips. Its not rom problem.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D620 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  11. EagleEye

EagleEye Member

I am testing wasser lollipop rom so it is a rom problem i am aware that there is no rk support in latest spmc.... but also this version doesn't work

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
  12. fefo.gautier

fefo.gautier Member Beta Tester

Hi, long time follower of HG. Is the 16.4 already available to download? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk
  13. Molle

Molle Member

Passthrough means that the raw bitstream should be sent as-is to the receiver bypassing all codecs.
  14. fefo.gautier

fefo.gautier Member Beta Tester

Any news for 16.4?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
  15. Dutchnova

Dutchnova New Member

Hello people,
    I just get on this forum and not so formiliar with android so forgive me if i ask stupid questions :)
    Also im from Holland as u can read haha :)

I have a minix x7 mini and run now this xbmc version and my dolby en dts sound works fine now
    I like to instal the fusion en maybe the super repo.
    Is that posible on this version and witch kodi version do have select if the repo ask for it....for example isengard or jarvis ?

Thanks for all the information here and this xbmc version,it helps me a lot with al kind of probs.