1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

STILL NEED HELP

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H PLUS 006 firmware via MINIX FOTA' started by rd7137, Sep 22, 2015.

1. rd7137

rd7137 New Member

ive tried every thing i find on here that that i can and still cant get it to work
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

I've seen a lot of posts looking for help with very little information, but this one wins the prize.
    We need to have at least some idea what you need help with.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Villa likes this.
  3. rd7137

rd7137 New Member

well today i tried the steps ken had to do all it did was put tons of crap on it that i cant get to so far that the closest ive gotten i hope that helps
  4. McCandless

McCandless New Member

5. Higgs

That doesn't help at all. I have no idea what problem you have, what steps you tried or anything else. Can you please try and explain what the problem is, and what you have done so far to try and fix it.
    I'm assuming it is the x8-h plus box you have but that's about all I can say so far.

6. rd7137

rd7137 New Member

sorry im trying but i dont communicate well this way well today i saw 2 fills to down lode so i did that then there were 2 more files that were usb links i got those in those were the 4 ken said i needed if i did it right then i dont know how to install the files
  7. Higgs

Ok let's start from the beginning;
    Do you have the x8-h plus?
    Are you trying to flash a new firmware?
    Which firmware do you have now? (You can find the build number in mbox settings-other)

8. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

9. rd7137

rd7137 New Member

yes i do have that model
    yes im trying to update
    KOT49H.20141122 it also says release-keys
  10. Higgs

Ok, you have two options (I'd recommend the first though);

1 Flash the firmware using the usb burning tool on a PC