1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Streaming apps not loading properly with 003 firmware

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 003' started by MINIX - Ken, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Grimag

Grimag New Member

If the firmware 004 is "done already" then what are we waiting for?
  2. dervo423

dervo423 Member

PLP wasn't fixed in time for FW004, wait for the next release any time now
  3. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

This is very true.
  4. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

It's coming in a few days, so please...
    dervo423, Xuo and skyzo2000 like this.
  5. Yogi

Yogi New Member

Finally managed to finish downloading update tonight.

Neither 2a or 3 work with nba game time any more. Was really happy when it was finally supported in an earlier update. Was hoping this update would have it back running for the playoffs.

Not rooted - running version 3 as of now. Ap no longer opens at all just hangs for a second and stays on the menu screen :(
  6. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

I use NBA game time app with ver 3 and it works great.
    You need to use the old version of nba game time, not the last.
    You can download it from this website :http://choigamecotuong.info/down/com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011.html
    Or you can watch via xbmc with NBA game time addon, better quality than app.
    Yogi likes this.
  7. Yogi

Yogi New Member

Cheers I'll give it a try. I tried an xbmc add on ages ago and it didn't work (it was an old unsupported add on) would you be able to tell me the name of the one you are using?

Cheers
  8. dervo423

dervo423 Member

11 days later does not equal a few :( the football season will be over before PLP gets fixed!!
  9. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

You can use the last version , or if it doesn't works, you can try 0.6.5://bitbucket.org/maxgalbu/plugin.video.nba/downloads#available-downloads
    Or you can download my apk : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6dB8O8Uxfn9UkRpQzRQMS1sOXM/view?usp=sharing
    The both works great on my minix X8-h.

Cheers
  10. dervo423

dervo423 Member

Premier league pass working now, update to 004A firmware people :)
  11. Xuo

Xuo New Member

Firmware 004A... For X8-Plus not for X8-H or am i wrong?
  12. gaz31

gaz31 New Member

No available update here .
  13. toborovski

toborovski New Member

Not cool man! For a moment I thought I could actually get this thing fixed and start using the damn device for the first time in 10 months. Please take your happiness to the correct thread, this section is for the X8, X8+ and X8-H. I have lost all hope by now, the football season is nearly over and soon it won't matter if the update comes at all...
    Grimag, skyzo2000 and gaz31 like this.
  14. gaz31

gaz31 New Member

Its disappointing that X8-H Plus as now had 2 updates 004 and 004a, and were still waiting for the fixes that 003 caused when released the beginning of Feb.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Grimag, Xuo and skyzo2000 like this.
  15. hpsims

hpsims New Member

It makes sense that they released FW004 to X8-H Plus first. There are fewer owners of the box, therefore they act as public beta testers. A testament to that is shown by the release of FW004A. I think now that things have mostly been ironed out, the developers will release a more refined firmware for us. It should be very soon as the coding is very similar.
    MINIX - Ken likes this.
  16. dervo423

dervo423 Member

my bad, I didn't think that the firmware had only be released for the X8-H Plus, sorry.
  17. danfozzy

danfozzy Member

@MINIX - Ken seriously, still no release for the x8h? Has support for us been cut back in favour of the x8h plus model? There really isn't much reason why they two models fw cannot be released side by side...
    gaz31 likes this.
  18. Xuo

Xuo New Member

In my opinion, they could release beta firmware while they keep working on other bugs. But I didn't know how much work could it be making different firmwares.

I'm on 002A firmware and works fine on my principal apps, so I can wait for news, but I can understand people who has problems months ago.
  19. pyu

pyu New Member

Hi,

I'm new here... I have also problems with TennisTV, no image or sound for live streaming on my Minix X8-H. I have valid account on their website. The thing is that I can see the live streaming on my Galaxy Note 4.

App address cannot write it because it is my first post...
  20. pyu

pyu New Member

Problem solved with the last update (85MB).