1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Tronsmart Mars G01 controler

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H, X8 Plus & X8' started by Boaz, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Boaz

Boaz Member

Who has this controler and all the games from android work fine at X mode ???
    Is the vebartion motors work fine ???
    P.S: i have the x8h
  2. faycel69

faycel69 New Member

Hello, I bought 2 of those gamepad and it work like a charm (I have a X8H plus). You plug it and you play the second after (when the game allow a gamepad control). I've not tested many games since I received my X8H plus yesterday so if you want me to try verbation on a specific game, tell me ;-)
    Boaz likes this.
  3. kingdingaling

kingdingaling Member

How do they connect? Bluetooth?
    Boaz likes this.
  4. Boaz

Boaz Member

thanks
    yes please install mortal compat 4 and tell me if it work at X mode ?
  5. Boaz

Boaz Member

no. through wifi dongal 2.4 GHZ
  6. faycel69

faycel69 New Member

Exactly !! Trought wifi and it's awsome, I can play games when I'm about 8 meters away (sorry for my english, I'm french ;-) ) I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 4 . I'll try and tell you in sha ALLAH ;-)
    Boaz likes this.
  7. Boaz

Boaz Member

Greet.
    Please download heavy games and try at X mode and let me know if the controller work fine.
    Thanks and Shalam!
    Boaz
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  8. kingdingaling

kingdingaling Member

So two wifi dongles for two controllers? Or can both use one
  9. faycel69

faycel69 New Member

Epic fail, I downloaded Modern kombat 4 .Unable to find
    Mortal Kombat 4. Does someone have a link ? (all are dead)
  10. faycel69

faycel69 New Member

@kingdingaling : two dongles for two controllers, I've tried but if you don't plug the second dongle, the second controller will never be recognized
    Boaz likes this.
  11. faycel69

faycel69 New Member

@Boaz: I dont know if it's the right game but I've played Mortal Kombat 4 on an emulator (FPSE) and you can control the caracters with the cross pad (if that was your question). The game look horrible, and it's in russian by the way. :)
    Boaz likes this.
  12. Boaz

Boaz Member

maybe i mistake with the specifice game.
    Please try to play with the controller some games from this list in attached doc at X mode and let me know if you succeed.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/r754ibclc4d9lv4/Tronsmart_Mars_G01_X_mode_-_.pdf
  13. Oldass

Oldass New Member

Hi, I am trying Mars G01 to get working on my Minix X8H plus, but without success.

Gamepad works in Minix home screen, but not in the game (any game). GamePad is recognized in GamePad application, is selected as default input device, but I am not able to control any game by the Mars. Only one button works, "Yellow" and it show Exit dialog (in each game).

Please, any suggestions?? Thank you.
    Thomas1984 likes this.
  14. Bpmistanbul

Bpmistanbul New Member

Hi, I am suffering a similar problem to oldass but on the neo u1. If it's a simple fix can someone please mail me the solution please. Thanks in advance.
  15. aneli

aneli New Member

How's it? I want to get one for $23 from Geekbuying as well.