1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

X8-H Tv channels possible in kodi?

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by tjabas, Jun 24, 2017.

1. tjabas

tjabas New Member

Hi!

i have read that its possible to have ip tv channels in kodi/xbmc, but how and where can i find ip tv for kodi?
    i live norway so the nordic channels would be nice.

thanks.
  2. Marty

Marty Active Member

Most IPTV providers are supplying content illegally so I'm afraid you will not get any answers on this forum as discussing illegal activities is not allowed.
    midnight likes this.
  3. tjabas

tjabas New Member

ok, youre right,i will look elswhere.
  4. Cizzz

Cizzz Active Member

There are some official apps out their that allow you to watch TV in combination with a paid subscription like Sky.

I'm using TV Vlaanderen at home but for some reason it does not work on Android TV boxes but it works fine on tablets and smart phones. I read something about spoofing but still need to read more about this...
  5. blzbob73

blzbob73 New Member

Join some of the Facebook groups.
  6. adi_tca

adi_tca Trusted Helper Trusted Helper

@tjabas: if you have a TV subscription from one of the Norwegian TV providers, they may have an Android application available in Google Play, so you can install it on your Minix.
    Just make sure you use it while connected over WiFi.

Same comment valid for @Cizzz also: use TV Vlaanderen over WiFi, or if you are connected over ethernet, enable the WiFi disguised option also (I'm not sure if U1 or U9-H have this option, I don't have any of these 2 boxes and didn't had time to check in their corresponding firmware threads).