1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

U9-H not working

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H' started by Tomlable, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Tomlable

Tomlable New Member

Somebody help me please u9-h not working I start box have bootloader but not working No signal

I hold power button for 6 seconds to go recovery But Nothing happens

2. MINIX - Martin

MINIX - Martin Moderator Moderator

3. Resego Modipane

Resego Modipane New Member

Hi Martin,

i sent you an email, please help!

I'm having the same problem. i have sent an email already with regards to this issue.

can't enter recovery mode
    cant manually re-install firmware (not showing up on PC)

4. Resego Modipane

even with a pin inserted under the box for a minimum 6 six seconds while holding the power button simultaneously did not help me at all.

5. skynet

skynet Moderator Moderator

Please send a PM to @MINIX - John

6. Resego Modipane

i have just sent him an email now as he said he will be assisting matrin on the current email thread when i first contacted mimix hq

7. anna1978

anna1978 New Member

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BOX.

I bought this system after the executive said its a better box than all that is available in the market and showed a comparison. It was available in LAZADA but she insisted that if you buy now paying 25-30 $ all the apps would be installed and you would get a better service as BEST in the market. When I came home, had to go through the online video for setup and when I saw most of the apps showed cannot play LINK and even the movies app were old movies before 2017.

Only after 2-3 days of buying the system all the entertainment apps stopped working. When I called yesterday, was informed only call on the landline and try the IPTV 3 days subscription package given free and come back to the store for which I told that everytime I cannot keep coming to the shop as very far from my place.

Today I installed the IPTV and it doesn't have all the channels I am looking for and why should I pay $80 a year. I called today and the executive insisting that I should buy the IPTV subscription plan as only then it would work. Currently none of the entertainment APP are working.

IS THIS A PROMO FOR THE IPTV SUBSCRIPTION AND A GIMMICK OF MAKING MONEY.

I should have bought any other andriod box !!! I paid more from this BOX than boxes available in the market. I could have bought a IPTV package alongwith any other box !! WHY PAY MORE.

IPTV doesn't even have all the channels I am looking for.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED

8. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

This sounds like you are complaining about a service offered to you for IPTV. Not anything to do with MINIX or the device!

skynet, midnight and Higgs like this.
  9. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Your complaints while justified are against your supplier not the actual box. This is the problem when you buy a box 'fully loaded' i.e where the seller claims to have loaded all the best apps and kodi add-ons. Then when these apps/addons don't work instaed of blaming the seller customers blame the box.
    Note: Minix boxes when bought from reputable sources should not have third-party kodi addons preinstalled nor will they have any illegal streaming apps pre-installed. If your seller has installed these and they don't work then contact your seller and complain or better yet demand your money back, buy the U9-H from a more reputable source (e.g. direct from Minix via amazon) and set it up your self.

skynet, midnight and Villa like this.
  10. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

Maybe you should buy it from LAZADA?
    Looks like LAZADA is a reputable online business! (y)