1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Release V13.3.3 final

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX Releases' started by MINIX - Ken, Feb 6, 2015.

1. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken Former MINIX Team Member Administrator

Dear all,

MINIX official server: http://minix.com.hk/downfile/xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_13.3.3_final.apk
    Forum Server: http://www.minixforum.com/downloads/download.php?file=xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_13.3.3_final.apk

(17 March 2015)
    Here is a modified version for you guys to evaluate:
    http://minix.com.hk/downfile/xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_13.3.3_final2.apk
    - buffer size = 150MB
    - buffermode = 1
    - read buffer = 40
    - both curl set to 500

The finals include a few fixes provided by Amlogic on top of beta8.

Cheers,
    Team MINIX.

tigerporc, miki881, sukihock and 20 others like this.
  2. wcg

wcg New Member

Thanks Ken.

Stupid question: how do I install it?

mohism likes this.
  3. k4rluk

k4rluk New Member

Superduper Ken, thx a lot

4. Hugo Alves

Hugo Alves New Member

Thank you Ken......Now get work on Kodi!!! (just kidding) :)

5. rpgmaker

rpgmaker Member

Can we get a mirror? minix.com.hk is really slow for everything, even for simple pages. I clicked the link a while ago and haven't gotten the apk yet.

6. Gopichand Pai

Gopichand Pai Member

It says last compiled on Dec 29th. Is it the right version?

PhillyGTA likes this.
  7. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

8. Lukas

Lukas New Member

This new version is being picked up by my Android anti-virus as a suspicious file so I'll skip this release.

9. rpgmaker

rpgmaker Member

How can it be compiled on dec 29th? Are you just renaming the old beta we had of 13.3.3?

10. Drakk

Drakk New Member

I tried the new 13.3.3 version, but the TV black whan I played Big Buck Bunny in 3D (30 or 60 fps). The voice is ok. Any fix to play this version?

11. Hi Ken, Any chance of that extra mirror site rpgmaker was asking about? I have been battling to download for last two days as well.

Thanks.

12. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

Mirror was added yesterday. See post #1

Wally5496 likes this.
  13. wcg

wcg New Member

I've tried to mirror the update but it doesn't show up when trying to import into the usb burning tool.

The file has been extracted and I see it when I open the folder I put it in.

Any suggestions?

14. user.7410

user.7410 New Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    tigerporc and Wally5496 like this.
  15. wcg

wcg New Member

Thanks for the help user 7410. So I just load the filed directly into the box through my PC?

16. pusb87

pusb87 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

you don't need the burning tool for the apk, follow user.7410's advice above (y)

you only need to get the apk file onto your minix , or sd card , select it ina filebrowser or use the appinstaller app and it will install

Wally5496 likes this.
  17. wcg

wcg New Member

Many thanks Frederick. Both of you have helped me immensely with this info. Much appreciated.

pusb87 likes this.
  18. EdT586

EdT586 Member

Any advantages of this version versus 13.3.0 on the G4, X5, X5 Mini, X7, X7 Mini that does not do the auto rate refresh ?
    The only thing I noticed was that the exit menu has a few more options ...shrugs shoulders

strn likes this.
  19. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson New Member

As with the beta versions chapters do not work with m4v files (my ones are made with handbrake)

However, chapters work okay with the Kodi 14 release (playing the same files).

Resume play works okay and it is aware of the chapters but you just cant jump to them.

NEO x8-H Plus with latest updates

Are you working on a Minix version 14 beta?

20. user.7410

user.7410 New Member

But is a minix optimized helix even necessary now that kodi natively supports amlogic's AVE? Or do the minix modifications have any further benefits?

Wally5496 likes this.