1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Vidon XBMC

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H PLUS 004 firmware via MINIX FOTA' started by costaud, Apr 5, 2015.

1. costaud

costaud Member

2. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

3D works with our internal testing build.
    We are going to release it on next update, provided that it's stable.
  3. desertplanet

desertplanet Member

Awesome and thanks again.
    I'm so happy this awesome product and awesome support ☺

Will this new update also make hd audio more stable with vidon xbmc? Some users here stated the their brand of receiver does not work with hd audio, but my denon avr-x4100w however does most of the time.

Thanks
  4. costaud

costaud Member

Me too, I would like to thanks a lot all the minix team for the support !! :)
  5. cash84

cash84 New Member

Okay, I'm not sure where to post this. While watching the movie, the audio goes out of sync. In order to correct it, I would have to hit the rewind button to go back about 30 seconds and then it fixes the problem. I only have this hooked directly to my Samsung TV which plays through the TV speakers. What would cause this?
  6. MINIX - Ken

HD audio is another issue that Vidon is going to work with Amlogic.
  7. costaud

costaud Member

No problem ;)
    For me the most important thing is 23.976 100% support, and you will see that minix owner is going to increase a lot, because THIS is what Homecinema owner are waiting for :)
    HD audio will come after ;)
  8. MINIX - Ken

Big AL likes this.
  9. desertplanet

desertplanet Member

10. satelly

satelly New Member

I am very interested in the minix now particularly given the vidon me functionality. Just had a few questions.

Can I still install skins and other Kodi add-on if I use the vidon me xbmc/Kodi.

How well does the bd ISO menu work. Is it hit and miss or does it work for all bd. I assume DVD ISO menu also work

Thanks ahead.
  11. costaud

costaud Member

Hello,
    I think you have to ask these questions on the Vid0n forum ;)
    At this moment 3D iso support is not at 100%, a lot of drop when playing the movie, but it's a beta so you have to wait I think ;)
    But now 23.976 is 100% supported which is a world first on android player (y)
  12. satelly

satelly New Member

Thanks for the reply.

I am not too interested in 3d.

I was more concerned about the ability to skin the vidon version of xbmc/Kodi which I gather minix helped optimist as well as how bd menus worked.

I will also post on vidon forums.
  13. parra72

parra72 New Member

I'm the same as you costaud. I have a Pioneer receiver and can't get any HD sound through Vidon XBMC.
  14. mundano

mundano Member

Can we install Vidon XBMC alongside with regular Kodi?
  15. VidOn.me-Wolly

VidOn.me-Wolly New Member Dev Group

Hey mundano

Because our VidOn XBMC uses the same app package name as the official Kodi, so you need to uninstall the official version first before installing the VidOn XBMC.
  16. MINIX - Ken

mundano likes this.
  17. mundano

mundano Member

Can we use this version of Vidon with UltraHD 4K video???

I've tried, but when playing videos I only get a square of video on the left upper corner covering 1\4 of the screen...
  18. slowdown

slowdown Nursing Case

Are there news regarding vidon xbmc optimized for amlogic chipsets?
    There are a new beta available at http://vidon.me/down...BMC_V15.2.3.apk

Any enhancements for my NEO-8H regarding 3D-ISO playback or HD-DTS Audio?

Thanks for any feedback!