1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up or sleep/shutdown automatically: possible with MTC alarm ?

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H' started by Tylane, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Tylane

Tylane New Member

Hello,

I try to turn off and turn on my "Minix Neo U9-h" at specific times and on specific days.
    I activate in the MCU the function "RTC alarm", only I can not find the configuration interface, I didn't find any corresponding option (Frimeware Version 2).

But maybe the first question to ask is: Is the U9-h programmable to turn it on and off when you want ?
    If it's no, what is the purpose of this "RTC alarm" option ?
    Knowing that a module RTC is precisely to the management of time, and it seems to me "switch on and off according to it"

Or if not, is there another solution? An application on PlayStore ?

Thank you in advance.
    Regards.

2. MINIX - Martin

MINIX - Martin Moderator Moderator

"RTC alarm" is only for some specific users who bought this feature.
    This feature is only available with another app.
    I don't think an app you download on Google Play will be of help to set this feature.
    I test some "schedule power" apps and have not found one that works.

skynet likes this.
  3. Tylane

Tylane New Member

Thank you for your return Martin.

Where can I buy this feature ? (I am currently testing the U9-h for professional use of digital signage)
    Where can I found this another app ?

I don't understand why the RTC alarm function is present if it does not work or no link is made to use it.
    By searching on the web, I came across this page, when we look at the table at the bottom, there is no module RTC ...
    >Since I can not post a link, you have to look for : "mini54zde" > site : "nuvoton"

I like it, but I will have to find another player "android" or "linux" with the auto power on and off feature.

Regards.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018