1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Custom ROM Wasser 3.0.6.Android Lollipop 5.1.1 rom

Discussion in 'NEO X7 Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by EagleEye, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Bossie12

Bossie12 New Member

Is there a way to downgrade from this Wasser 3.0.6 Lollipop to oficial KitKat 250. I flashed this Wasser rom and i'm not happy with the way it behaves : no remote apps work, i have problems with screen etc.
    I like to know if it's possible to downgrade. Thanks in advance.
  2. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Reflash FW250 full system image.
  3. Bossie12

Bossie12 New Member

Ok, thanks Villa, will try that, hope i will not brick my Neo X7.
  4. Roberto Panait

Roberto Panait New Member

I successfully upgraded my Neo X7 to the latest firmware and I cannot access my external powered USB 2.0 hard drive. I was able to do it when I was running Android 4.2.
    Any idea?
  5. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

The latest official firmware is Android 4.4.2
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/x7-kitkat-250-february-8th-2016.10905/

Is that what you are referring to? If so why are you posting here under a custom ROM thread?
  6. Roberto Panait

Roberto Panait New Member

Sorry, I installed the latest Wasser 3.0.6.Android Lollipop 5.1.1 rom. Not the official firmware. And I cannot see the powered USB hard drive.
    Do you have any suggestion?
    Thanks a lot
  7. airone12

airone12 New Member

Hi there,
    I am having trouble with Kodi on Wasser: I have been using versione 16 of Kodi for a long time on Wasser 3.0.6 with no issue, this morning I updated to versione 17 of Kodi using Google Play: Kodi works fine with one exception, after I pause a video, when I play it again audio and video go out of sync, and I can't understand why. If I stop the video and resum play it does not happen. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks a lot
  8. sameerb44

sameerb44 New Member

This rom is very buggy in terms of performance i will recommend you to revert back to official rom. There is no sense to waste time and find the ways to fix issues instead use official rom and stay happy.
    karpi likes this.
  9. Scapa73

Scapa73 New Member

Hi...I have the same situation with random shutdowns.....any news on that ?