1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Why is this forum section full of everything else but real Guides & FAQs?

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H, X8 Plus & X8 Guides and FAQs' started by adi_tca, Jan 9, 2015.

1. adi_tca

adi_tca Trusted Helper Trusted Helper

Like the title of my post is saying, I'm wondering why this forum section contains only one real tutorial (like the one from jn-kz, 1st thread), all the other posts being related to issues?

I hope my understanding is not wrong for the meaning of this forum section, so I would expect that experienced users/moderators/admins/Minix to post here real useful guides or FAQs. Can somebody clean up a bit this section?

There are other sections in this forum where users can address their issues/questions.

Thanks & sorry if I miss-understood the scope of this forum section.
  2. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Probably because people don't care about posting in the right sections :( When you see a post/thread which doesn't belong in the section - you can use Report button. This will help us moderators to locate the post/thread and move it to another section. Thank you.
  3. adi_tca

adi_tca Trusted Helper Trusted Helper

Thank you ENDRJUPL for cleaning up this section (or whoever did it). I hope people will get used to post in the right forum sections.
  4. Gh0st

Gh0st Australia's Finest Since 1981 Administrator

Yes thanks to whoever cleaned it ;)
    I thinks its about time we go through and do a bit of a cleanup in the forum.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  5. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

You're welcome I'll try to clean some other sections too.
    Leo83, Nepoznati Netko and Gh0st like this.
  6. Peter F Model

Peter F Model New Member

Would something like this be suitable. These are living documents and are filled with information I have extracted from this forum. As a result you can extract all this info from this forum and the KODI wiki, so for experienced users will be of minimal value. I just noticed the file limit is 2GB, my files are larger so I need to break them up into smaller parts first. The first part is below.

Attached Files:

amdaley likes this.
  7. Gh0st

Gh0st Australia's Finest Since 1981 Administrator

I thought it looked ok, as you said experienced users obviously dont need it but then again most experienced users wont be frequenting the FAQs and Guides section ;)
    But yeah a good 'one stop shop' for newbies and people who dont like to use the search function at the forum