1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Windows 8.1 device drivers

Discussion in 'NEO Z64 Windows 10/8.1' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Haldi

Haldi Member

Windows 10 tech preview, and sound over HDMI works flawless :)
    5.1 Channel 16bit 192khz
    24bit did not work. Cannot select it.

HDMI.PNG
    Z64.png

That's a Platform limit?
  2. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

Really? I only have problems with it (10041)... first audio exists, now it's away... first keyboard works, then it was away, meanwhile it is back... my wireless keyboard/fly-mouse is recognised by errorsoft, but doesn't work... I tried to install the minix driverpack and got an error at the beginning... I disabled sleep (never) but the box switches of the HDMI and pauses the tasks (I try to generate a win10-to-go with rufus which is maybe possible at w10 but not at 8.1)... only fun since yesterday :)

At the moment this f*** OS was at sleep and the keyboard doesn't work (of course the mouse) so I can't do the ctrl+alt+del to get back to the system and see what's going on with rufus... :(

start again...

EDIT: after restart the keyboard also doesn't work... I think I stop my engagement at errorsoft 10
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  3. BartHD

BartHD New Member

Is a mirror disponible? The file is continuing to corrupt every download.
    [​IMG]

After many other tentatives i finally done it.
    Byte: 98.057.552
    MD5: 7f5f5a27d9c8a3b5c0b8be0d115c1523
    It is right?
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  4. Janru

Janru New Member

Did a download of the driver and got the same MD5 sum as mentioned in post #23:
    7f5f5a27d9c8a3b5c0b8be0d115c1523 NEO Z64 WIN8.1 DRIVER.rar
  5. Z64 Win User TR

Z64 Win User TR New Member

Is there any timeline or information on a Windows 8.1 driver for the onboard RS232 Serial Port (JCOM1) that is on the board? Noticed that the "COM1" that shows up in Windows is actually physically on the JDebug connector. Looking to control an external device and it would be beneficial to have access to this RS232 port versus a USB to Serial converter.
  6. Maverick_37

Maverick_37 New Member

Hi Ken,

Can you check the link it is not working anymore.

Thanks for the effort

Maverick
  7. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Link repaired! (y)

Try now! :)
  8. Maverick_37

Maverick_37 New Member

Thanks Ken,

It's working again!!
  9. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Err, thanks who?! ;)
  10. OTA

OTA New Member

Just go to Control Panel, System and Security, System and select the Change product key on the bottom right. Windows 8.1 with Bing is a full version and installing a different product key will open the features of that version. You'll be doing the same thing when you go from 8.1 Pro to 8.1 Pro with Media Center.
  11. Ziopially

Ziopially New Member

Sorry,
    This Link, Z64%20BIOS.rar, and this Link, NEO%20Z64%20WIN8.1%20DRIVER.rar do not work.
    you can fix please?
  12. gte-juan

gte-juan New Member

It seems that link to the drivers is broken. Could you please fix it? thanks in advance
    Regards
  13. gazrob

gazrob New Member

Hi my z64 is stuck in a continuos auto repair loop,it appears there's nothing I can do to get out of it can anyone help?
  14. Nima

Nima New Member

Hi. I want to clean install windows 10 Pro on my Z64. Are these drivers in post 1 suitable and compatible with Win10 Pro ? If need update plz let us know about new drivers update
    Thank You
  15. marco1112

marco1112 New Member

Hi,
    same question..... I have to clean install windows 10. Is the drivers package in post 1 compatible with Win10 or it is not yet released ?

Thanks a lot !
  16. majz

majz New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
  17. fingerr

fingerr New Member

Hi all,

Latest drivers can also be found here (use 32bit version):
    GFX: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...hics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-3rd-Gen-BYT-
    SOC: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...age-for-Baytrail-T-SOC-on-Intel-Compute-Stick
    SND: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25291/Audio-Intel-SST-Audio-Driver-for-Intel-Compute-Stick

If you enabled DPTF in BIOS, latest drivers are in archive from lenovo: http://support.lenovo.com/pl/pl/products/tablets/yoga-series/yoga-tablet-2-1051/downloads/DS104160 (do not install whole package!!, as other drivers are especialy for Lenovo Yoga 2 1051!!)

And finally remote control app for android and iOS: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24967/Intel-Remote-Keyboard-Host-App

Regards,
    Mariusz.
    Astro75 and OTA like this.
  18. traxdata

traxdata Retired Super Mod Moderator

thanks to you, that middle soc driver has restored my dolby digital and dts audio. :)
  19. fingerr

fingerr New Member

I'm glad that helped :)
  20. Bade2

Bade2 New Member

Hi,
    After successfully installing Windows 8.1 embedded industry on the Z64, I find the only problem left is with the shift keys of the keyboard. Both shift keys seem to be locked down. All other keys including caps lock work normally though. I tried different keymaps, all have the same problem, the keyboard is NOT locked down in any way possible in Windows 8.1 embedded, looks like the hardware fails. Tried different keyboard...etc. Should I use a different keyboarddriver than what is supplied with Windows 8.1 embedded ?
    Fixed this by changing the 'hand-off' setting in the bios, just that. Anyone knows what is happening there ?
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015