1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

BUG!! X265

Discussion in 'NEO U1' started by Jason777, Jun 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jason777

Jason777 New Member

Hello,

First sorry for my english and I hope you will understand me...

I'm very very embarassed for a long time with the Minix !

Before I have a mederer as player of multimedia but they don't go for x265...

Now i have Minix but I change de xbmc because there was a skin that I want who work only on Kodi 17 and for this I try a lot of time to put Kodi for android (kodi-17.6-Krypton-arm64-v8a.apk) but is it is the good version ? Because impossible for me to install on my Minix....

So I put SPMC 17.6 , I have the latest firmwire (FW013-20170629) on my Minix Neo-U1 version 5.1.1.

So I hope you have all the info you need. I can read x264 but the x265 is going bad, ooching ?

I don't understand because all my big files with a big bitrate for 1080p x264 goes well but all my x265 (big bitrate, or small ) doesn't work even if thy work on my prefered multimedia reader (MPC-HC) on my PC.

Is it a problem with the multimedia reader of Kodi, can I put MPC-HC on android ?

Help me please

Thanks a lot by advance

2. Marty

Marty Moderator Moderator

3. skynet

skynet Moderator Moderator

You can read X265 movies up to 4K @ 60fps/

here are good H265 samples to test, at every bitrates : http://jell.yfish.us/

4. Jason777

Jason777 New Member

Thanks for the reply,

Just before Begin again and again is it SPMC 17.6 not good ? He have the same Player ?
    When you use SPMC or Kodi, they have a player incorporated in ?
    Because if I change, I need to erase all my database to economise space on my mini hard disk of 12 Go.

skynet, for the space, you say me to root but some people say me that it's for the 'pro' ..., It's very embarassing that the 'advanced settings' don't work.

Thanks ;)

5. skynet

skynet Moderator Moderator

Yes.

SPMC is a Kodi fork. It's better to use Kodi, SPMC is stopped.

Not for the pro, bu you must know what you are doing. When rooted you'll have all privileges.

6. Jason777

Jason777 New Member

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A big thanks for the version of Kodi ! It's good and I can read my x265 !

Marty likes this.