1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official Release X7 Kitkat 250 ( february 8th 2016 )

Discussion in 'NEO X7 Official Firmware Releases' started by gufone, Feb 8, 2016.

1. vfc

vfc Member

Minus have already confirmed that there will be no such softwares for any of the older boxes including up to the x8 versions.
  2. jebll

jebll New Member

Hi, fab rom, many thanks. Box has a new life :-D
  3. jebll

jebll New Member

How to install zip, eg. Add blocker ?
    Thanks
  4. rollingrock

rollingrock Member

Zip?, its android, you must use an apk file.

To install an adblock, root your device, the file root update is available on this forum. Then download and install adblock plus for android or even better use adaway apk, I use both.
  5. Adambob

Adambob New Member

Hay what does that mean for an update for neo x7?
  6. sason

sason New Member

Hello,
    That is a very old tread. but maybe some could help.
    I upgraded the box to this firmware long time ago and it works great. But now I started to use again my A1 Airmouse and I realized that some buttons are not functioning, for example the home button.
    I don't think the problem is with the airmouse.
  7. CTC

CTC New Member

Downloading, any previews?!
  8. tgaill

tgaill New Member

Hi all,

I have just installed the 250 on my X7 and everything is fine except WIFI. The card does not get any IP nor MAC address. So it makes me think that the card is not seen by the new firmware. The X7 previously ran on the initial firmware and WIFI was fine. Any idea what I should do please? I have already done a hard reset with no success.
    Thanks in advance,
    Thomas
  9. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Is it an X7 or an X7 Mini that you have?
  10. tgaill

tgaill New Member

It's the NEo X7. 16GB
    Best
  11. Villa

Ok, check that you flashed the X7 firmware and not the X7 Mini firmware then!
  12. tgaill

tgaill New Member

Spot on ! Got confused by the similar pages. Sorry for the trouble and thanks a mil for your responsiveness.
    Best,
    Thomas
    Villa likes this.
  13. Adambob

Adambob New Member

Does any body know if there is any future official updates coming?
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  14. Villa

15. goral

goral New Member

Hi
    I need help with minix and kodi.
    When I watch live stream on kodi, every time is like video jump after about 10-20 sec.
    Its like every 10-20 sec. missing frame or two!
    Any help?
    Is very frustrating and after few minutes I give up.
    Thanks

ps.
    Is possibile stream from PC (Windows 10) to Minix?
  16. LCBXX

LCBXX New Member

Is there any fix for Youtube to not default to 720 when playing streams and use the Auto quality setting? As of the last couple of Youtube versions there is also no way to adjust the video quality lower/higher - it is fixed at 720.
  17. kubilay.yildirim.94

kubilay.yildirim.94 New Member

I have problems using uyanik tv box app dowloaded from google playstore. The developers claim it is compatible with android 4.1 and up. i"m at 4.4.2 with this update but no succes. When i download the app on my phone iOS it works fine. SO there is no internet connection problem due to block from firewall. I also tried VPN connection to rule out being blocked due to location. The app on android is not capable of making any connection. please help.

uyanik tv doesn't work at all. i tried all the hls configurations. I cant even get a connection.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
  18. Villa

I tried both uyanik tv box and uyanik tv on an X7 with FW250 and they both worked without connection issues.
    Some other issues were apparent like audio still playing when backing out of the app and some stutter issues too.

I also tried both apps on another X7 running Wasser's Lollipop custom ROM where they performed perfectly.
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/wasser-3-0-5-android-lollipop-5-1-1-rom.15152/
  19. kubilay.yildirim.94

kubilay.yildirim.94 New Member

Can I install the wassers lollipop version and still use the minix neo x7 in the same environment and configuration or do I get a complete different user interface. How about Kodi? Also do I have to flash the wassers lollipop?
  20. Villa

I don't know why the uyanik app isn't working for you?
    As you appear to have a connection issue then this may still exist even if you change the firmware!

You have to flash the ROM image and reinstall apps!
    Also when Wasser releases a new version you would have to reflash again if you want it to be updated, there is no OTA update.
    You should read through the Wasser Lollipop ROM thread if you feel you want to give it a try!
    Also check it out here...
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player...llipop-wasser-firmware-3-0-5-for-minix-neo-x7