1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Official Release X7mini Kitkat 250 ( february 8th 2016 )

Discussion in 'NEO X7 mini Official Firmware Releases' started by gufone, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Clint

Clint New Member

Hi everyone. My brother gave me a call the other day to tell me his x7 mini wasn't working and that he "deleted the program". I have no idea what he did, but when plugged in all that shows is the android logo and the word MINIX. I have tried loading kitkat as shown in the videos with the downloads from here, but it always fails at 3% when checking the firmware. I am getting everything happening exactly as shown in the videos up to that point. I even went to the post about reinstalling the boot for jellybean to try that and had no better luck. Any help would be great. Thanks
  2. Squad44444

Squad44444 New Member

Where can I find a new download link? The ones in the beginning of this forum are not working anymore.
  3. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

I just tried and the links are working just fine! (y)
  4. Squad44444

Squad44444 New Member

Does anyone knowns if it's possible to go from firmware 011 (June 2014) immediately go to KitKat 250?
  5. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Yes

Download link (to be used for a Fresh install or pre CE210 versions)
    http://www.minixforum.com/downloads/download.php?file=x7mini-rk3188-250.rar
    (drivers and Flashtool included)

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! NOT EASY TO GO BACK TO 4.2!!
    (You need to use RK flashtool, do not try to flash it like an OTA update.zip !)

How to...
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/h...irmware-for-minix-x7-mini-x7-x5-mini-x5.5230/
  6. Squad44444

Squad44444 New Member

I have a minix X7 mini, but I cannot update my minix. I tried it just how it is explain in the minix x7 mini tutorial, but my computer is not detecting my minix in the flash tool program. What can be the problem or what am I doing wrong?
  7. Edmund Wee

Edmund Wee New Member

Hi guys. Just would like to ask is there any plans to update the android version to at least 5.0 as most software is not compatible is ver 4

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
  8. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

Not from Minix !...... possibly someone else may do a custom version/ Rom .