1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Custom ROM X7mini Kitkat v2.2.0 Community Edition

Discussion in 'NEO X7 mini Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by HardwareGuru, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ancepan

ancepan New Member

Same problem with the audio. After trying several things I realized that the issue is caused by the A2 airmouse (the audio is disabled when I use it but not when using the default controler).
    I found the following thread, but I'm not able to find those advanced options anywhere.
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/problems-with-air-mouse-minix-neo-a2.928/

Any clue where they can be?

The rest works perfectly. Even the Ethernet connection is alive again (it was not working with the Quickshot firmware I had before).

Many thanks,
    Angel
  2. snoopspecial

snoopspecial New Member

This ROM is the best one I've used so far! Everything works amazingly with one exception - Netflix audio seems to be slightly behind the people talking. This is for all Netflix content. Youtube is fine, Plex is fine. Just Netflix. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled; no change. Any ideas/help to resolve this?
  3. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

We will release a new version soon. This will include a new feature (android hls switch) where you can switch streaming configurations for build in android players. This might solve audio sync on netflix too. At least it should make allmost any streaming app working.
    superdanni likes this.
  4. HardwareGuru

5. snoopspecial

snoopspecial New Member

interesting - i'd rather not have to fiddle with configs, since you guys are 95% of the way there - but glad to hear that there will be a fix soon - let me know if you need a tester. cheers!
  6. KAR

KAR Developer Super Moderator

Option 0 will be the config you have now. For those who use the 5% which are not working could try the other options available.

Kar
    HardwareGuru likes this.
  7. snoopspecial

snoopspecial New Member

sounds great to me!!! many thanks guys - i've been waiting for this lil pup to scream and finally it's there. i came from wasser 1.0.4 and what a difference. i use TVLauncher and it's great!
    KAR likes this.
  8. Johann007a

Johann007a New Member

I have a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 and this worked 100% with stock Minix 4.2 rom, I am now running KitKat rom and I get a message that there is no camera connected. The webcam works when I plug it into another device. Any suggestions?
  9. KAR

Yes think this will be fixed in the next release which will be released soon.

Kar
  10. Johann007a

Johann007a New Member

Thanks for this
  11. Polly80

Polly80 New Member

In the new release is also the audio problem via spdif corrected?
  12. KAR

Which audio problem ?

Kar
  13. Polly80

Polly80 New Member

Audio drops in dts via spdif.
  14. HardwareGuru

it should not have audio drops.. when do you have audio drops and wich software are you using when you have them ?
  15. HardwareGuru

854 downloads on the firmware btw :D
    JoostvanMourik, Obi-Wahn and KAR like this.
  16. Polly80

Polly80 New Member

I am using xbmc. Previous firmware did not have this problem.
  17. I had the device without power for a while and now it won't start. Had this some time ago reflashed it and it works again. Seems to happen more often. Any ideas
  18. majesty_nl

majesty_nl New Member

Thanks for You CE update from kit Kat!
    evergthing seems to working for now.

1 question: I successfully changed the boot animation, but there is still a logo before this, I think it's the logo in the boot loader. Is this right? so yes, where to find or how to replace this ?
    Thanks...
  19. any ETA on the new release ?
  20. HardwareGuru

Its currently in beta
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.