1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 006 (20150708)

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 006' started by MINIX - Ken, Jul 9, 2015.

1. vendigo022

vendigo022 New Member

I have a problem on Minix Neo X8-h, with using D3GO (IPTV) application in Serbia, with all firmwares, since when activating application get audio, but I have no video, or have no picture on the TV? !! How can I solve this problem? !!.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. smera

smera Member

Did D3Go ever worked on your Minix? I saw some Youtube tutorials in Serbian on how to enable D3Go on a rooted Android device, but apparently after the update of D3Go from March 2015, this did not work. Did you try to connect your Minix to PC monitor?
  3. sportmadman

sportmadman New Member

I can not find the right rile to up load to the usb burning tool
    pleasc could some help
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

The rar file in post#2. When you unzip it you will have the firmware img file and the usb burning tool
  5. Higgs

Did you read my post, the part that said "firmware IMG file"?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  6. sportmadman

sportmadman New Member

yes mate I un zip it but cant fine firmware img file
  7. Higgs

And you downloaded the full system image rar file, not the USB update zip file?

8. sportmadman

sportmadman New Member

yes I have can you not copy and paste a pic of the file so I know what I am looking for
  9. Higgs

If you download and unrar the correct file, there's no mistaking the firmware file. There is only one .IMG file and another rar file which is the USB burning tool.
    I suggest you try downloading the full system image rar file again.

10. sportmadman

sportmadman New Member

yes I am doing that...
  11. sportmadman

sportmadman New Member

thanks for your help.. got there in the end it was because I was using WinRAR and not WinZip to un zip the file
    regards simon
  12. Higgs

Glad you got it sorted. I also used winrar and had no issues.
  13. adi_tca

adi_tca Trusted Helper Trusted Helper

Is your Minix rooted?
    Are you using any other framework (like Xposed framework)?
    Did you enabled debug mode?
    Remember that most of the ISP/TV operators OTT TV applications are checking all the above due to content protection rights (most of their content is enchrypted).
    Is this D3GO app working on any other Android device that you may have?
    Also, did you checked over WiFi, or ethernet?
  14. FriedrichF

FriedrichF New Member

Hi to all i need some Help. My Firmware is KOT49H.20141213 and the box is rooted. What steps bring me to latest Firmware 006 and is root working on it?
  15. Higgs

Hi,
    I see you are no stranger to the forum. First of all you should update your firmware, there are plenty of guides available in the guides and FAQ section

16. FriedrichF

FriedrichF New Member

I know that i should update my Firmware that was my question but in no guide stand how i get from my Firmware to latest Firmware and my box is rooted.
  17. Higgs

18. FriedrichF

FriedrichF New Member

That i know how to do my question is can i update from my Firmware to latest or have i go first on 003 than 004 than 005 and than on 006 and is it a problem that my box have root.
  19. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

that question has been asked and answered a million times.
    as you have root recommended method is clean flash using usb flash tool straight to latest firmware... this will wipe your box clean