1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official firmware 009 (20160324)

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 009' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

@frutiloopis not strictly true! You have to update OTA several times until you reach 009.
    To go direct you have to use the OTA zip file (Keep data) or flash a full system image (Lose data).
  2. wellvidal

wellvidal Member

Guys:How to enable the noNetFlix caption. I have a TV account that I watch the movie normally. However, when I connect Netflix via Minix, although it has the Audio and Legend selection option, regardless of the language, the caption is not displayed. I'm forced to see the movie dubbed in Portuguese. Quality is plentiful.I appreciate the help.
  3. wellvidal

wellvidal Member

someone help?
  4. wellvidal

wellvidal Member

Partner Villa.Could you give me some help on the topic above.Grateful.
  5. Villa

Sorry, but I do not use Netflix!
  6. wellvidal

wellvidal Member

Thanks again.
  7. famousmini

famousmini New Member

Hello to all
    Aterf upgrade to 009
    can i still root my device as explained by gufone ?
    Because it s an old post
  8. famousmini

famousmini New Member

Because i get a warning in titanium backup: su binary.... under 008. Superuser app is for 4.3 android device and we have 4.4.2 !
  9. itamarmj

itamarmj New Member

I would like to know if someone from the Minix team will be able to make the file available to update, by sdcard, the X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official firmware 009 (20160328).
    Thank you.
  10. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

its allready there..check the firmware thread
  11. itamarmj

itamarmj New Member

Could you pass me the link? I only found the version:
    (20160324)
  12. Frederick_99

thats the one......where have you seen 20160328 mentioned then ?
  13. itamarmj

itamarmj New Member

If you update your direct you will see that you have upgraded to this version(20160328). I need the file of this version to update by sdcard.
  14. Frederick_99

i don't know what you mean by "update your direct" and i don't have an x8 , x8-plus or x8-h

i don't know what problems you are having but have you simply tried a factory reset
  15. itamarmj

itamarmj New Member

Thanks for you colaboration.
    Can someone on the team help me?
  16. Frederick_99

i think your confusing yourself and hence me.

firmware dated 20160328 is for the x8h plus and not for x8, x8 plus and x8-h which is what this forum thread is for o_O
  17. Villa

18. Villa

19. Frederick_99

20. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper

I think you will find that, if you create a bootable SD card using the 20160324 image file extracted out of X8_X8PLUS_X8H_FW009.rar, it'll flash over the top of the previous OTA firmware dated 20160328. Remember that the bootable SD card method we talked about in your other thread is not the same as flashing via the X8_X8PLUS_X8H_FW009.zip that's merely been copied onto a SD card.